Part 1: Resume
You must submit an updated resume by November 2 through your CIS Oregon account.
- Log in to a Chromebook or BSD Computer
- Open Google Chrome and go to the menu bar and click on “Students”
- After clicking on Students, look for and click the icon “Career Information System”
- Input your Student ID number for the username and your password (for logging into BSD computers)
- Go to the CIS icon and look at the top toolbar. Hover your cursor over “My Portfolio”.
- Click on “Stored Files and Links” and go to “My Resume”
- Add resume to upload a final draft of your updated resume. Name your file: Full Name - Part 1 Resume (Example: Benny Beaver - Part 1 Resume).
Note: If your resume is in a Google Doc format (.gdoc), please go to File > “Download as” > PDF Document so that you can upload the resume into CIS in that format, or Update the Share Settings so that “Anyone in Beaverton School District” can view it.